Saturday, August 6, 2011

Feel my pain

I know I suck. I know I fail. I know I'm too lousy for you. I know I'm not good enough. I know I'm not the best. I just want you to be happy. I've been waiting for you for 46 days. Yes, I counted the days. Today is the 46th day. You promised me.. but did you live up to your promise? Or did you break it? Til now, I don't even know the fucking truth from you. You don't even bother to tell me. Is that so hard? I just wanna know whether I still mean something to you. That feeling kills man I swear. Can't you even send me a simple text and tell me how you feel about me? I'm sick and tired alr lea, I waited for so long just because I wna wait for your message. It's ok, I'll still wait. I'm used to it already. Maybe one day I'll just give up without telling you. And don't forget it was you who let me go. Remember your promise.