Friday, June 10, 2011

Hi earthlings. I've been neglecting my blog recently. Gonna change my blog skin after this post. Maybe a little bit of change will do. I don't like it when it's too fanciful yknow. Ok, it's the june holidays now and I must say it's damn shiok! Yes, returned to school for the first week. For the 2nd and 3rd, I'm fucking free. And for the last week, maybe have to return to school for just a few days and that's it. Well, I'm just gonna enjoy my 2nd and 3rd week. ^^ sure it'll be awesome w my friends around. Anyway yea, out w my dear friends these few days and I've decided to stay at home today. People say staying at home is boring? I don't really think so. Though you guys may think it's kind of rotting, but you have everything you have at home! Like seriously right. Hahah so yea. Off to KL on this coming sun and will be back on tues. Or maybe I'm not going :/ don't feel like it. But probably yes. Okie, I guess I'll end this post right now. Stay tune darlings!