Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hi. I hope he reads this post. Yes this post is for you. You know what? Idk why you changed so much. Remember when I came back from malaysia you said I changed alot? Yea I admit I changed. Now? I swear I didn't change when I came back. Where were you when I needed you the most? I'm gonna repeat what I said to you again. If you were to ask me whether I ever loved you once, I'll say yes. Really. Believe it or not up to you. When I came back you became another person. Look at the way you talk to me. Idk why you became like this and idw to know why either. And your feelings for me.. I don't know. I swear I really don't know. You once told me you loved me a lot, but I guess everything's over already. My tears are falling soon. Oh yes, and the main thing here, trust. Do you like even trust me or not? Guys posting on my wall, big fuck meh? Did I like even say I like them? No? I didn't do anything unfaithful behind your back. I'm like soooooo disappointed w you now and I bet you don't even know. Your feelings towards me really changed a lot, I really want to know why but I'm scared to know cuz I guess your answer's gonna hurt me even more. You really hurt me, damn so much. You don't even trust me from the beginning. Look, now you're the one who changed. Don't ever come back looking for me. Don't forget that it was you who let me go. And lastly, I really hate you for hurting me..